Friday, November 30, 2012

Gearing up for next Craft Fair

Happy Friday!!!  I'm so excited ... I'm getting
ready to do another craft fair tomorrow and
Sunday at Keller High School.  I just love
craft fairs ... hearing the Christmas carols,
seeing family and friends shopping for
unique gifts, meeting and greeting
new faces ...
just the complete atmosphere.
 
 
Here are a few items I'm making to put on my tables:
 
These are mini candy bar stocking stuffers. 
Love the sparkly glimmer paper!

This is a hot cocoa packet holder with a chocolate covered peppermint stir stick.
Soooo CUTE!  I got the instructions from Dawn Olchefske's blog here:


 
These little guys are ready to lead Santa's sleigh. 
And they look SO enthused about it, too, don't they?
Another cute stocking stuffer idea.  And the sweater trim
from the holiday mini catalog is super soft and cuddly!
 
I hope you all have a great weekend, and if you're in the area,
stop by and see me!!!
 
Keller High School
601 Pate Orr Road North
Keller, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment