Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yummy Mummy

This little guy is so cute!  He's got a tasty Twix bar hiding behind his back making you think he's giving you a trick, but really it's a treat!

The treat holder is made using the Two Tags Big Shot Bigz die (115954), Howstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906), Googly Ghouls stamp set (128063) with the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844) stamped with the Border Banter stamp set (128930).

What do you think?  How could you use this same design with different holidays or occasions?

2 comments:

  1. love this! I bought one at the craft show today and I can't wait to try to make my own. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you made it out to the craft fair. It was such a great time!

      Have fun making these little guys. If you have any questions I can answer for you, I'd be glad to help.

      Delete