Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Blog Hop


Welcome to the Go Stamp It Blog Hop!
I'm so glad Jessica got this up and
running for us this month.
Otherwise, as you can tell,
I haven't been getting around
to blogging lately.  :(

I hope you've just come from Linda's blog.
Click here if you haven't been there yet.
She's sure to wow you!!

So the theme this month is Christmas
gift tags.  I was in an "almost
monochrome mood" and came up 
with this one:


Here's the back :


In person the silver embossed poinsettia is really
stunning on the vellum.  These pictures don't 
achieve the same wow factor.

The tag is cut with the envelope liners Big Shot
die, using the smallest size.  I used the Chalk Talk
Big Shot die to cut the opening for the ribbon.

The poinsettia and sentiment are from
the Joyful Christmas stamp set,
found in the Holiday catalog.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to visit Cali's blog next
by clicking here.  You'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! The white on white/silver on white is stunning. Thanks, Sami!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sami, you've done it again!! Absolutely stunning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tag idea from the envelope liners framelits! I must case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this idea using the envelope liner!!! Very versatile and they turned out so pretty. See you next month!

    ReplyDelete