Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Cuties

Here are a few more little 3"X3" gift tags I made for my upcoming craft fairs.
This one uses the Scentsational Season Framelits dies and Old Olive Designer Series Paper Stack and Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper.  The star is Red Glimmer Paper (LOVE that stuff!!)  I colored in the Rhinestones with a red Sharpie marker, which by the way, works with any color.  Fantastic trick! 
 

This one is another take on my card I made for the Convention swap.  I also used the Scentsational Season Framelits dies and used Gumball Green Stitched ribbon for the tree. 

This card idea came from the October 2012 Stampin' Success Magazine.  They featured a full-size card, and I retroed it down in size.  The paper is the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack from the Holiday Mini.
 
I love making these little 3"X3" cards.  They're the perfect size for gift tags to attach to gift bags or to boxed presents.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment