Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mason Jar Pedi Gift Set

Hello, fellow crafty people!  Today I want to share with you one of my items
I had for sale in last weekend's craft fair. 
 
It's a pedicure set in a mason jar!!
 
So here's all the contents laid out ... a pair of warm, cozy socks, one nail polish
in a fun, festive color, foam toe separators, a wooden orange stick,
and a muti-textured nail file.
 
 
And here it is all neatly placed in a mason jar, bow-tied with some
Stampin' Up! fabric and adorned with a few big ol' colorful jingle bells.
SUPER CUTE!!



 
I found this gift idea on Pinterest.  She had her sets in a clear cellophane bag.  Go to her blog here http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/12/cozy-toes-holiday-printable/
to print the little tags for FREE.  She's also got some other really cute ideas.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you got some inspiration for your holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment