Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Banner -- Stampin' Up! style!!

Hello, all!  I've been really under the weather lately
and haven't been posting to my blog, but I'm back
and this banner is too cheery to feel icky!

 
This was first demonstrated at the Stampin' Up!
Dallas Regional back in February by
Jennifer Gulch.  When she demonstrated
this banner, I knew I was going to have to make
it, and share it with others, so I had a class today
and we made this little gem!

 
Everyone in attendance received a full pack
of Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper, the
Artisan Embellishment kit from the Spring Catalog,
and a full spool of white Organza ribbon.

 
Most embellishments needed are in the Artisan Embellishments
kit, but some additional elements needed are the
Vintage Faceted buttons, Pearls, a few extra doilies,
Antique brads, Lace tape from the Spring Catalog,
Pool Party Sale-A-Bration buttons, and
of course card stock.  We used Primrose Petals,
Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Island Indigo.

 
Don't you just love the Spring-y feeling this banner gives you?

1 comment: