Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Printer's Tray

Happy Saturday after Thanksgiving!  I hope you all goobled till you wobbled
and survived Black Friday if you braved the stores.  Not me!! 
 
 
I had an extra printer's tray from the Halloween promotion Stampin' Up! had
back in August-September and decided to try a Christmas one. 
I think I'm going to take it for the
gift exchange at the dinner my upline is having in December. 
 
With the cutest ever DSPs this year, it's super easy to
coordinate colors  and embellishments. 
This DSP is all from the Snow Festival pack from the
Holiday mini on page 10, except the green polka dots,
which is from the Subtles DSP stack.


It's kinda hard to see, but the snowflakes are cut from the silver glimmer paper,
and it REALLY sparkles in real life. 
 
I feel like it's missing something.  Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment