Friday, November 2, 2012

More Mason Jars

Good morning!  Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafting.  Tomorrow is the Christmas Tag Stamp-A-Stack.  I'll try to be sure and take pictures.  Sometimes I get busy chatting, crafting, and eating, I forget to take pictures.  ;)
 
Here are a few samples of some more mason jars I'm taking to craft fairs this year.  You can't really see it, but there's a battery operated tealight "candle" inside the jar.
 

I cut some adhesive vinyl with some dies from the Big Shot, adheared them to my mason jar, spray painted them with some Frosted Glass spray paint.  The paint dries pretty quickly, within like 15-20 minutes.  Once dry, peel the vinyl off to reveal the clear, non-painted design.


I added a strip of our fabric (still currently available in the CLEARANCE RACK), some raffia, and a few big, colorful jingle bells.


 
You can make these for any holiday with the wide array of Big Shot dies and framelits.  I made one with butterflies and flowers for an all-occasion option, like birthdays, Mother's Day, etc.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Leave me a comment ... it sure makes my day!
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment